Saturday, June 21, 2008

As you know...

I am VERY pregnant and soooooooo very hot!!! I have been enjoying the sunshine and getting out everyday but it is getting pretty hot out there. Yesterday I got sunburnt. Not too much just on the one leg that happened to be facing the sun out of the kiddie pool. I am about to get in the car and buy a bigger pool just so I can get in too. I might have to do that. It wouldn't be so bad if the upstairs in the house would stay cool but it was 78 in here last night when I went to bed and it took me forever to go to sleep. Oh well, only 3 1/2 more weeks....hopefully less. I can make it that much longer right? I just may not be the happiest person on the planet for a while.
We are doing good and my plants are growing like crazy because of the warm weather. The lawn looks beautiful and other than the mosquitos I love living in Alaska. Maybe a little more South would be nice though. Josh and Ang are going to Mom and Dad's for the fourth of July and I am very jealous. Phil and I would love to make our annual trip down there but with the baby coming not a week later I don't think it would be a very good idea. You know how Phil gets about births and could you imagine on the road. I think it would be pretty scary if something started to happen. Not to mention I don't think my body could handle sitting in the car for twelve hours. Oh well, I guess we will have to find something else fun to do this summer. Have a great day...this is my whine for the week if you can't tell. I may keep whining til this baby comes. Hehehehehe

2 comments:

Heidi Wiles said...

it's ok jenn, you're allowed to whine. :)
you could turn the sprinkler on and sit close...maybe that would help cool you down while you're outside...

Heather McEntire said...

NO, you're not allowed to whine. =o) Healthy babies are for rejoicing, not whining.

mmm....sprinklers....good idea!