Wednesday, July 2, 2008

14 days to go!!!

Well, I am down to fourteen days! YAY!!! I can't wait. I am getting pretty excited about the baby. I haven't been up until now...I mean I am happy we're having another baby but the past year has been a very trying one and I am a little overwhelmed at the thought of another little one to raise. Phil and I are worn out most days just keeping up with Jesse Talon....I tell you that boy is like Flash! He's there one second and gone the next and I guarantee you he is usually doing something bad. We are excited that Phil has some time off here this next couple of weeks. I think he has nine days off in the next two weeks. We are praying for a providential timing of birth for this baby. I would really like him to be around to help with Jesse and the other boys. Although, Jonny is going to be a BIG help. He is pretty excited too. Davy just likes to tell everyone how I look similar to a Playmobil pirate who has a big belly. Mine is humungous he says. Well, I had better get going and get the boys something to eat before church. Have a great day! We'll keep you all updated on baby McBroom!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those last few days are usually the worst, as far as waiting goes. But.....as you know before you know it that precious gift will be in your arms. I am so excited for you all and can't wait to learn the big ? or two. If I recall it took ya'll awhile to come up with a name for the last one. However, I think it was worth it though. I am a bit partial to the name 'Jesse'. lol

Rebekah L. said...

Tell Davy that I love his humor. I rolled around on the floor laughing when I read that. I miss my davy. And my Jonny. And my Jesse.
And my Jenn. And my Phil.
WaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!

Rebekah L. said...

Tell Davy that I love his humor. I rolled around on the floor laughing when I read that. I miss my davy. And my Jonny. And my Jesse.
And my Jenn. And my Phil.
WaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!