Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!!




So, these aren't the best pictures in the world but they are Josh! I love my brother a whole lot and have many fond memories of us together growing up. We used to play gladiators in the basement, watch the same stupid movies over and over, fight over who got to sit up front ( watching him slide under the van the one time he ran through the snow to beat me) HAHA!! that was soooo funny...... the time he says I kicked him off the roof and about a billion other memories. I think kids who come from families with lots of brothers and sisters tend to take them for granted more than those of us who only grew up with one. We did everything together and loved it. We were never bored and I think we grew alot closer when we were in Kansas and then again when I got married and moved out. When they left on deputation it was really hard not having him around. He can always make me laugh. Anyways, today on your special day, I just wanted you to know how much I love you. Can't imagine life without you. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Mo said...

I only had one sister. Two CAN play lots of things and make memories. Happy late birthday Josh. I hope you got a cake with sprinkles.