Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sooo....

As you can see I haven't been around in a while. Things have been nuts!!! I am getting ready to start taking TONS of pictures through the summer of the house building project. We are getting very excited about it all!!! I am trying to go to the park once a week with the boys and then we're also trying to get together with friends. That is a lot harder said than done these days. Anyways, just a small update since sooommmeeee people are getting bored with me!!! You know who you are!!

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Never bored with you Jenn! Just your blog needed some updating!! :D
The park once a week is a big deal, its days like those, that your boys will remember forever...
Thats neat you guys are getting ready to start building. :)
Love,
Tori

Mrs.Lambert said...

its about time :P id pretty much givn up on your blog(:

Mo said...

I never have been a park mama.