Friday, October 22, 2010

Crazy Life!!!

I love my life!! It is crazy and wild with a house full of guys but how bored would I be without them? I love staying busy and getting all my chores done, cooking, cleaning, schooling, and all the other things that fall into my lap!

We have been busy at the house every day and getting lots done. Phil and I got the house insulated this week and he has been over working on other little things. I have been staying home on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and only helping on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday! It seems to be working out nicely!

We got the sheet rock delivered on Thursday so we will probably be working on that next week! It is SO exciting that so much is getting done and we are going to be moving in in no time!! Anyways, we survived the sickness and all seem to be doing SO much better! It is a joy to be healthy and you don't truly appreciate it until you are sick! That's all for now Folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things are moving along and that they sickness has left your house! I love you!
amber

blondevue... said...

A great life it is!! You live a happy and loved life, keep enjoying it friend. :) Its awesome to hear everything is going so well on the house, God is good!
Have a wonderful week friend!! :D