Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jonathan's 9th. Birthday!

I can't believe how fast Jonathan is growing up. It seems like just yesterday we had him and he was an easy going little chub of fun. Now he is maturing into a very fine young man. He is extremely smart, always willing to help, I hardly ever have to discipline him and when I do it is a simple talking to and nothing more, he brings us such joy and we are so proud of the man he is becoming. I pray that the LORD would find him useful in His service and that Phil and I can raise all our boys to become Godly men that serve Him. I love you Jonathan! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

So cool he's growing up and he is a great little guy! Following in his dad's footsteps. Hope you guys have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for birthdays. He is a good looking lil man too! Great job parents on this one!