Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day!

I have the sweetest boys in the world. They tell me everyday how beautiful I am ( when I look my worst). They go out of their way to do sweet things for me ( like help with the little boys). They always give me hugs and tell me they love me. I am SO blessed to have such wonderful kids. They aren't always good but that is part of what makes them mine. They are strange and gross. They tease me like crazy and make fun of me. They also love me unconditionally!!! They always forgive me and they encourage me to have a good attitude and to have fun! I LOVE my boys!

So, after Jonathan went to town yesterday with Ang he brought me this beautiful rose home! He is SUCH a sweetie! He has a sweet attitude and heart about helping ( almost always). He is turning into a young man and it's happening all too quickly.



David is my funny boy! He always makes me laugh. I can't stop cracking up at the things he says. This morning before my run he looked at my running pants ( which are too long for me) and said " You'll grow into those pants Mom". I told him I was done growing and he acted extremely surprised. He is hilarious! Love him!

Jesse is my wild child!!! He is my rebelious, outspoken , and just downright ornerie one! He is also adorable, and sometimes sweet, and occasionally overly loving. He needs constant affirmation of our love for him. So cute!

Reuben is my sweetheart! He is always loving and kind. He has a VERY sweet attitude about everything. He is growing up so fast and still loves his momma like crazy! I love it! He gives me such sweet hugs and kisses all the time! He is SO cute!!!!

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Jenn. You boys are great. It reminds me of my four boys when they were that size. Such great memories. Have a great day. They are blessed to have you. connie

Heidi Wiles said...

So glad you posted! love and miss you all so much...

Mrs.Lambert said...

crazy boys....i will miss all those little stinkers so much when you all leave

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I love hearing about your boys. I love being a mom but it's nothin like being a mom to a son! They are great. You are one blessed chick!