Monday, July 13, 2009

Shooting...

I went to the shooting range last night with Phil, Allen, and Jim. We had a good time despite me being the only girl. Phil wanted to site in his gun and make sure it was ready to go for sheep hunting. I had to shoot it awhile to make sure I knew what I was doing and to make sure I could handle the gun. My shoulder is a tiny bit sore today but no bruises and it was a lot of fun. There were some crazy people at the range and I don't think they knew what they were doing which makes it scary for us. They didn't end up hurting anyone although the guy almost shot himself in the foot. Anyways, I just thought I would share that little bit. We are going to be spending Phil's next few weekends getting ready for the hunt. We may go to town and get the rest of the stuff that we need. Have a great week!!

No comments: