Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Freezer Cooking!!

So, I am seriously considering starting to do Once a Month Cooking. I wanted to start in January but didn't get a chance. I think that it will help us save a lot of money by just buying in bulk and I may even get to go more organic this way like I've been wanting too. I am trying to find some different recipes where I can at least get the main dish cooked and frozen and only having to worry about a few different side dishes. I think I will make a bunch of waffles and pancakes and muffins too!! I would love to have some stuff frozen to just pull out whenever we wanted it. I spent a majority of my day baking and cooking today and it's exhausting so I think this will work out better. Anyways, If you guys want some more info on it you can go to moneysavingmom.com She has some really cool things to say about it and does the once a month cooking at the first of every month. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also thought of doing this. I know it would help me plan more meals since working keeps it kinda hard each night. I look forward to seeing more posts on this! Love you!
amber