Thursday, September 9, 2010

House Building Update...

Well, I haven't updated for awhile and I HATE not having a camera. We got the insulation around the foundation finished up today. We got the windows and doors in and things are moving along. G.V.E.A. came and hooked up our electricity and we are SUPER excited about that. The H.R.V. people are coming tomorrow to give us the supplies and walk us through how to put in the ducting and stuff. We are pretty excited things are getting done. We are hoping to start pulling wires and hooking up electrical outlets, not to mention getting the plumbers to come get the plumbing done. We have been putting in long days and I haven't worked out all week but I am still SUPER sore from all the shoveling of gravel and hauling blue board. That stuff isn't light I can tell you that. I feel good and I'm happy though and that is what's important. I enjoy working with Phil over there and it gives us some time together. Anyways, I just thought I would let everyone know how the house is going. I will try to start updating more often!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad things are working out so well with the house. I have yet to post pictures of my new castle. I will be sure to do that one of these days. LOL Love you and hope your moving in update comes soon!

blondevue... said...

Your ice cream background looks so good! Noooo help to my diet my dear ;) Love you!