Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidays!

So, Phil went to Florida last week and just got home last night......or should I say EARLY this morning. The boys and I had a good time making gingerbread houses and baking sugar cookies. We watched movies and goofed off with friends. It was a good week. The house is being mudded and taped and we are hoping it gets done soon. We are looking forward to our weekend with friends and family. It is so wonderful to spend time with friends and family and appreciate those special moments. You never know when you may get another one.

We are going to continue wrapping presents, singing Christmas songs, and making yummy goodies. My camera is home so I will be taking pictures and posting them soon. I just wanted everyone to have a little update of our week. I noticed I haven't posted since November!! Bad Jenn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting... LOL

blondevue... said...

What a great Christmas season!! Love you Jenn,