Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Letter....

Dear Boys, You will be the death of me if today is anything like yesterday. Please, be good!!!!! Dear Body, please stop hurting and get better soon!!! Dear Bek and Jeremy, I sincerely apologize before you get here for anything my boys may teach your girls. It's their Dad's fault! I also apologize for the little house we will all be crammed into.....it will be fun though. Dear Clinic, Please call me back saying my prescription for antibiotics is ready!!!! I feel like I have double pneumonia my back and chest hurt so bad! Dear Self, QUIT whining already!!!!! I'm annoying myself. Dear Husband, I am sorry for not being more sympathetic to your growing arm disease. It's yucky!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Arm disease? Ew.
But better than a foot disease.

aksunflower said...

Jenn, your "Tuesday" letters are awesome! I am so glad I got on here. It is good to see pictures of your family.