Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bzz Post!!!

I have been doing BzzAgent for awhile now. I LOVE them! I get to try new products for free and then just tell people about them, facebook, twitter, and blog. I earn points for doing it that can earn me other cool things! Right now I have been trying out the new Schick Hydro Razor. I have to say, I am loving it! I really really like the Moisture serum that is in this little strip on the razor. It makes your legs SO silky! I am sending my Mom and Bek a 5.00 off coupon so if anyone else is interested I could send you one too. I have a bunch of them! I won't use them all so if you want one let me know! If you haven't heard of BzzAgent, check them out! They are amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Gettin all silky for your R&R coming up. Smart lady.