Monday, February 4, 2013

Hotel Transylvania Blueray and DVD

So, we had a Hotel Transylvania Movie viewing today. We got to watch the movie with some friends and enjoy some goodies too. We really enjoyed hanging out and it was a good distraction for my friend whose hubby just headed back to Afghanistan today. I know when Phil heads home after his R&R that I will be going to her house for the day! We had some cheese, meat, chips, dip, popcorn, and cupcakes. We also had a tater tot casserole for dinner. The company was the best part and getting to watch the movie before buying it was great too. I love getting to preview it before buying it! I posted some pictures on facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just got that movie and really liked it! The kids thought it was soooo funny and Jared and I did also!