Monday, November 12, 2007

Last Week!!!!! 4 days to go!

Well, we are almost there....I can't wait to be done. I think Phil is getting really excited about being done and being able to have time for other things. Mainly his family. All of us at home are MUCH better but poor Phil has it pretty bad. I hope that it passes quickly for him. We are really excited about the Holidays coming....it's my favorite time of year. I LOVE Christmas music....especially at church. It is so pretty and the choir always does such a good job. Well, I don't really have a whole lot to say. I am working on several projects and hoping I can get them all done. I am also trying to work out a way to take care of my mom after she has her surgery. I am sure it will be fine no matter what though. Love you all and miss you.....

No comments: