Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Only 8 Days Left!!!

Can you believe it is November? Only a few weeks left until Thanksgiving. I can't believe this year has flown by so fast. It seems like we just had Jesse. Boy it's been a while. We are all doing pretty good. I have had an extremely bad cold for the last four days. It seems to be getting better a little bit each day. Jesse woke up with croup last night so it might make its rounds with the kids again...and then me again. I sure hope not though. We are all very excited about Phil graduating next week. I can't believe that the thirteen weeks is almost over. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Well, I don't know about the rest of you but we here in the McBroom house have been waiting what seems like forever to finally see Ratatouille. My Mom mailed it to the boys and we should be getting it tomorrow or Friday. We are very excited. I think Allen and Natasha are going to come over and watch it with us. We're going to have a little party. We hardly ever any more watch a movie as a family....especially a new one. This is huge.....anyways, well, I am going to take a nap and hope that I don't feel so bad when I wake up. Love you all, Sprout

3 comments:

neverletmeforget said...

We got to see Ratatouille in theaters(Jordy took us just for fun)! It's really pretty cute. The nice thing is that it isn't filled with all the junk there slipping into "kids" movies these day. It's probably going to become your kids new favorite although I don't think it will ever replace Cars, but you never know ;o)
Get well soon!!!

Rebekah L. said...

Ew. Its about RATS.
I prefer the incredibles!

Kassandra said...

Missed ya at church last night. Hope you and Jesse both feel better soon. Love you. :o)