Friday, March 27, 2009

Book Club Meeting!!

So....the book club meeting went really good. Kim and Kassandra where the only two that could make it but we had fun anyways. We decided on Persuasion by Jane Austen for our next book. I am really excited about it. I am going to pick it up on Monday and I am hoping that Barnes and Noble has it in their classic book section. They are cheaper there and they are really nice books. We had some drinks and some fudge bars that I had made and I sent some home for Dad and Ty and some for Mikey too. Phil got the rest in his lunch and I am trying to get the kids to eat the rest otherwise.....I will eat them all. I have no self control when it comes to chocolate. Well, I hope you guys are happy about the book. Let me know if you have any ideas for the next one. Happy reading!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you all had a great time! Sorry I missed it. Love you!
amber

Kassandra said...

I think I'm gonna run to Barne's & Noble tonight and try to get it too. :o) I was just gonna check it out from the library, but I would really like to own some of my own books, so we'll see. :o) Hope you're having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I doubt you'll have trouble persuading the boys to eat your chocolate bars...

blondevue... said...

Jenn,
So glad it went well!!
I'm so glad to be in town, but I need to stop by and visit! We are so close, yet still far away!
Talk to you tonight at church. Hurray for that!!! YES!!!
Talking in person,,,its fabulous!
Love you!