Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Progress....

Just when I think everyone is getting better someone starts throwing up again. David and Jonny where doing fine yesterday until lunch time. Their tummies started hurting so I made them lay down for the rest of the day. They went to bed and all seemed well until Davy woke up around eleven throwing up. I put him on the couch and he proceeded to throw up twice more during the night. Jesse seems to be doing better than yesterday. His tummy hurt and he was having to wear a pull-up but he seems his usual self this morning. We will see. I can't wait for it to all be over. My stomach has been hurting a little bit but I think the majority of my problem is in my head. When people are throwing up you can't help but feel ill yourself.......especially if you are the one cleaning up after them. Anyways, just a short update. Hope all is well in your lives and that you can stay away from this flu bug. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Kassandra said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! :o(

Anonymous said...

I sure hope things start getting better in your house. I am praying for you momma, I am sure you could use a break from all the sickness that you have had to deal with this year!
love you!