Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Time!!!

We've been having a great time with all of our family here. I haven't been all that great about taking pictures but I'm getting on it today! We have been making Christmas candy and the girls are all going shopping together tomorrow. We are making gingerbread houses with the kids later and I will try to post pictures of it. Everyone is going bowling on Wednesday so that should be a BLAST!! OH, and TYLER is here!!! He surprised us on Saturday and it is making the Holidays so much more fun!!! Well, I had better get back to my baking!! I promise to post pictures soon!!

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

Awesome Jenn! Enjoy the holidays with your fam, love you lots.
See you soon! :D
Tori

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas to have them all there! I am so happy for you all.
Amber