I am sooo excited about the new year. I have some New Years resolutions that I plan on keeping this year and I am going to hang my little list somewhere where I will see it each day to make sure that it happens. We had a great time with everyone that came for Christmas and it is a little depressing since they left. Phil and I are leaving in thirty days to go to Hawaii again. Just me and him....it is going to be so much fun. We've never flown by ourselves anywhere. The boys are going to stay with their Auntie Ang and Uncle Josh for five days and then with Allen and Natasha the other five days. They are excited about it too. We can't wait to see the Clarks and have some quality time together too. I hope you all have a wonderful day and just for fun here's my list of New Year's resolutions....
1. Become closer to the Lord through Daily devotions and Prayer time each day!
2. Workout consistently and get into shape....no matter what the scale says!!
3. Have a date night once a month with Phil!
4. Spend more quality time with the boys together and one on one!
5. Be a better wife.
6. Be a better mom.
7. Send Birthday cards even if they're late!
8. Call my parents more often.
9. Have a better schedule!
10. Save more money on a better budget!
I know these don't seem all the challenging but believe me for me they are!! I can't wait to have a busy and productive New Year! I am excited and can't wait to see what the Lord does in our lives this year! Love you all!!