Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Running......

How many of you like to run?! At first I hated running but it is something that I truly enjoy these days. I don't get out and do it as much as I should but I am trying to get out more. I'm not sure how it will work out in Korea but I am hoping there are places that are very pretty to run outside. It is a breath of fresh air, a chance to enjoy God's creation, gets my heart rate up, a chance to be alone and think, and just an overall great way to stay healthy! There is a running group called Wear Blue to Remember. They run miles for every fallen hero. I think it is so cool and have been wanting to get involved for awhile now. They run together every Saturday morning but I just don't like to get out and be away from Phil on his day off. We are so busy these days that any chance I get to spend with Phil when he is off is where I am!!!! Anyways, if you aren't a runner or don't enjoy being a runner I suggest it anyways. It truly is a great way to stay healthy and fit!

No comments: