Sunday, October 6, 2013

Surprise, Suprise, I missed a few days.

Sooooo, I have been feeling SUPER sick lately. All.week.long. We're still working out what the problem is but I think I have an idea. It's been rough but I'm doing the best I can with it. If you haven't known me long, I tend to be a HUGE baby when I am sick. I REALLY try not to whine and be tough but it isn't always easy. Sorry Babe! I made it through two days of the ab challenge but I am going to be starting over since I haven't done it. I just haven't had the energy to do it. It's humorous to me that, I am spending a month, trying to spend a month writing about fitness and health when I can't seem to accomplish any of it in my own life. On the other hand, this is more for me than for the rest of you. Yes, I said it, I'm being selfish. So, a few things I am trying to incorporate into my life again........ Apple Cider Vinegar, I drink it in a bottle of water. Not too bad anymore and I do notice a difference when I'm drinking it. Helps my tummy. (which is overly sensitive these days) Fruit, it's going to be my new best friend, I'm going to give up sugar! I know, you heard me, I said it....gotta happen! Running, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! Calorie counting........I've GOT to lose weight somehow!!! More Veggies, it's a downfall of mine!!! BIG TIME! Just a few of the things that I am going to start to implement! I'm trying people, get off my back!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Who's on your back?

You're braver than I am, I couldn't do the vinegar thing.