Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year!

Well, it is 2008....where have the years gone? We are doing o.k. Not a whole lot new going on. Mom and Dad came for the week and left today. It was really nice having them here if only for a short period. We are heading to Bek's in one week from Sunday. We are all very excited and I am a bit nervous about the whole thing. I am sure we will have tons of fun and I can't WAIT to get out of Alaska if only for a short period of time. Things just get to be a little too much here and I need a break. This will be our first family traveling out of Alaska trip ever and I am going to take tons of pictures. I am looking forward to some warmer weather too. Even a little humidity to moisturize my dry skin. Well, gotta go....see you soon Bek!

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

Although it will be weird without your family at church, I am happy for you guys, and glad that you get to do down to Texas. I really hope you & phil get some time to relax. I'm sure the boys will just love it down there!
love you,
Tori

Lady Marguerite said...

How long are you going to be in Texas?
Kluane

heather_for_dummies said...

jenn

i guess we're all out of luck for seeing each other this month. poo.
let me know if phil changes his mind. =o)

heath

Alaskan Mom of 3 said...

yeah...i'll let you know but I don't think it will happen...i love you just the same though....jenn

Kass said...

Thanks for commenting Jenn. :o) I'm so excited for you that you guys get to come down. I know how excited you must be. :o) Funny how you guys get here the day after I leave. :o) Dinner would be fun. :o) We'll set up a time whenever you guys get back. So, since I won't see you before you leave, I hope you guys have a GREAT trip, and I'll see ya when you get back!!! :o) Love ya!