Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Love Dare...

We...as you probably guesses, watched Fireproof last night. I was very happy with the movie and started researching some different things. The Love Dare was the first thing. They actually sell a book just like the one Kirk Cameron used. I was thinking we should purchase it and use it as the next book for our book club. We could meet after the first twenty days and then again after the forty days. I think it would make a huge difference in each of our marriages in lots of ways. If you're up for it let me know. I am sure we could get it from Barnes and Noble and even if you don't want to participate, I would still like to purchase the book. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I still have not got to watch the movie yet. But all the people I work with loved it and it has truly impact all their marriages. I don't know what you mean about the first 20 days and again at 40 but I am sure you will explain this to me at a later date.

Jenn, when should we have our first book (The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands) finshed. I brought it to work with me this morning to try and get a few chapters finished. I still have about 1/4 left.

Thanks for your advice yesterday! I did it and it paid off, she went to sleep last night with very little fussing and I stuck to my guns.... Being a mommy is hard work but very rewarding!

I love you!
Amber

Mrs.Lambert said...

interesting...seems like a good challenge(: ill do it with you. my other book has been done for awhile...maybe ill read it again