Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4 Days Till Race Day!

So, I don't know how many of you know, but I've been training with my sister-in-law Angela for a couple months now for The Midnight Sun Run. It is 6.2 miles long and I thought I would die just thinking about going that far. Well, to my great surprise....Ang and I seem to be doing it just fine! We ran five miles a couple times last week and I am sure that another one won't kill us. Actually, after the first three miles your legs pretty much go numb and your breathing levels out and you're good to go! I know there's lots of Christian people out there that think Blogging is self-serving. I look at it as a way to let everyone you love that's far away see what's going on in your life! I'm so busy, that getting on the phone and having a conversation is most of the time out of the question. There are so many interruptions. There are still many when you're online too but I can stop and come back to them without feeling guilty. So, I just wanted everyone to know what was going on in my life! It has been great as a family activity because the boys love to come with me on their bikes or for a ride in the stroller!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

im so excited.i got my new runners today.their awesome.

Happy Girl said...

You're going to kick butt on that race!!!! Wish I could be there to do it with you ladies. =)