Thursday, June 17, 2010

House Building!!

Setting the electric pole Gabe( a cool guy Phil works with) and Dad
Setting the pipes....Dawson and Dad
The foundation finished at this point in time!
Isn't it beautiful?!
The Boys playing in Gabe's Bobcat!!



So, we're pouring concrete tomorrow!! I thought I would just write a short little update! The guys have been working SO hard over there trying to get everything ready! They are finishing up some pounding of the braces today or something like that. We have the well in and the radiant floor heat down and the electric in! I thought I would post a few pictures of the progress!!! So, here it goes!!

5 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

cool post.seriously

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Keep up the posting- Natasha

Grammie Kim said...

Awww...Jenn, thanks for pictures. I love the boys in the bobcat. :o)

Anonymous said...

my goodness I am so happy for you both!
amber

blondevue... said...

The bobcat picture of the boys is deff the best :)