Friday, September 28, 2007

Big Surpise!!!

Well, my parents showed up Wednesday night at church....it was so neat. We had a great time while they were here and I am sure they went home exhausted. Not only from the trip but from the boys wearing them out. I think they must have said Nana about a million times. My mom loved it though. It was really nice to see them. I can't wait until we can go visit them some time. I would have gone with them....but poor Phil wouldn't make it without me right now. He is preaching twice on Sunday and it's a potluck Sunday so he is going to have to spend most of tomorrow studying. My plan...to do nothing. I think it sounds good. Anyways, I plan on going and seeing them sometime. I just don't know if I want to drive there in the winter. We'll see.

The boys party went great. We had a few little mishaps. Like, I was kinda cranky about a few differnet things. Mainly I was tired. The other was...I went down to get Davy's cake out of the refridgerator in the garage...and Phil thought it would be funny to scare me( he didn't know I was getting the cake)so when I came around the corner with Davy's piggy cake it got a little facial reconstruction. I didn't drop it just flung it over into my other hand. What a stinker!!! Well, they liked it anyways. I am hoping to get some pictures from Heidi of the party. Especially the cake eating part. Jesse was covered. I'm going to see if we can get a new camera with our permanent funds. We'll see about that. Davy loved all his presents and we had a grand ole time. It has been a VERY eventful week and I am glad that we made it through. I can't wait until Pastor gets back....all the hard work for Phil will be over for a little while. Love ya'll....

No comments: