Wednesday, September 19, 2007

School Is In.....

Well, I can't believe it but my little boy is in Kindergarten.We just started today. Can you believe that time can fly by so fast. Davy and Jesse are turning four and one next week. It makes me want to cry. I can't believe my little boys are growing up so fast. I know I shouldn't complain....it's just sometimes you forget how time flies by and how in just a few blinks of an eye they will be grown and gone. I think I sometimes forget to remember to stop and smell the stinky socks, smile when I wash a messy boys face, sit and read to my little smarty pants, and enjoy the blessed times when I was the " Monster Mom". It goes by so fast. I am going to put pictures on next week. I think Phil has a bunch on his computer at work. I might even have a few here at the house. I still need to get the ones from Natasha. I am going to get some printed on Friday and send them out. I will post a few too. I think she is putting them on a c.d. for me. Well, I don't have a whole lot else to say. I made a HUGE banana cake for Phil...i'm going to take some to Mikey too for helping with the computer. Well, I gotta go. Talk to you later.

No comments: