Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Honey, Honey, Honey......

I have never seen so much honey in my entire life. We did honey yesterday for five hours. It was a huge job. Then I got home last night and tried to boil some wax down to get the honey out of it......well, it decided to boil over and got honey and wax EVERYWHERE.....WHAT A MESS. It took me a couple hours this morning to get it all cleaned up. I am glad I don't have to do that again for a long time. We ended up getting about ten to eleven gallons of honey. We split it with Allen and Natasha....they are the ones that did most of the work yesterday. Mom was sweet enough to let us come over and do it.

Anyways, that was my big adventure for this week. Actually if the weather is nice we are planning to go four-wheeling on Saturday. I am excited about that. We all got up early this morning and got going. Phil and I got up around five thirty and then I got the boys up around six thirty. We are trying to get on a good schedule for school. I don't think he is that excited yet. I am going to work with both the boys and I am finally excited about it. He did have a good time doing piano the other day. He thinks he needs a lesson every day. He's so funny. Phil has been pretty busy these last couple of weeks. He is preaching tonight and Sunday morning. Then he is preaching again seven times while the Pastor is gone. Plus he is going to school forty hours a week. I don't know how he is doing it all. I am trying to help the best I can but sometimes I don't feel that I do much good.

Well, I found out yesterday that my Grandpa Jim is having a biopsy on Friday. They think he may have liver cancer. I would appreciate alot if you would all pray for him. My cousin Layna is getting married on Saturday. That is pretty neat. So I guess most of my Dad's family will be there. Josh and Ang leave in a couple weeks to go see Bek, Jeremy, and Susannah. I think they are also going to get a chance to see Heather and Caleb while they are there too. I don't know if we will see Heather and Caleb when we go down. Busy, Busy, Busy, right now. Things will slow down after it snows though. Well, I miss all of you.....Sprout

3 comments:

Rebekah L. said...

That four wheeler picture was SO CUTE!!!! I loved it....typical Jenn, the wild woman.
I have mac and cheese and dr pepper and little bagels on my list already... :O)
One of these days when one of us calls...the other will be home....

Anonymous said...

Great blog site kid. I posted some more items on my sight that you might want to look at. I loved the picture. I will have mom take a look this evening after Churhc. Love you.....Daddy

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like you and Phil are very busy and getting worse. I know that you all will be glad when it snows. You sound alot like me with the busy busy busy part. Hang in there.
Amber