Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogging 101

Seriously, I need some help here people....I can't seem to figure out how to get this tazing video on here. I went to photobucket.com and they said it was successfully posted and I'm wondering....Where? I don't see it on my blog....maybe it went to someone else's...several times??? I don't know....if you see it let me know though. I am hoping it just takes a while to post on here. It is pretty scary and it almost made me cry....I know, I know, that's pretty easy. I seriously haven't seen Phil that nervous since our wedding...and that was a while ago. Well, if anyone knows how to do all this stuff and can put it in layman's terms....call me. Sprout

1 comment:

Heather McEntire said...

lucky for you that you don't live in TX. otherwise you'd have had ant CITY from all that honey. seriously. =o) dis-gusting.
tell phil i said nice picture from the oc.
love you all!