Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Pics!!!

Phil getting the turkey ready!!


Jonny and McKinley


Jesse and Uncle Josh!



Allen




Allen and Phil with the Done turkey!





Looking yummy!! The turkey I mean!






These guys are crazy!! and cute!!







The kids table with their turkeys they made!








The adult table with Natasha's centerpieces!









Josh and Jonny hangin' out!










Allen and Natasha!! What a cute couple!











Everybody gettin' skin off the turkey!












Josh and Phil carving the turkey!




























Yes, amazingly enough I have them and it's the VERY next day!!! Imagine that!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheres the rest of the family? Kim and Jim not there?
love you and great pics!
amber

blondevue... said...

You did post quick!! :)
Great pictures, looks like you guys had so much fun! Just need a picture of You now! :)
The turkey looks good! And Natasha's center pieces were pretty!
Thank you so much for the call, sorry I wasn't able to answer. I don't remember what I was doing, but it was crazy...I will try to call this week.
Love you lots Jenn, hu
Tori

Happy Girl said...

Wow Jen! You really are quick! =) Everyone looks great and I'm so glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. =) I especially enjoyed ours as well and might post those pictures later today.

I wanted to tell you that your whole "tone" on your blog is very encouraging to me and I've noticed it especially lately and appreciate you being so positive.

Much love!

Lanae`

~Kluane said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving...I thought Mr. Phil and Mr. Allen had to work that day? Glad you got pictures, I forgot to take any=o) hehehe
Kluane