Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Madness!!!




Well, it is definitely Madness around here today. The boys are thoroughly missing their Daddy as am I! It has been a rough weekend. Reuben is still sick and SUPER fussy. What a crazy little boy! He is handling it pretty well considering. We got about 16 inches of snow so Dad is out shoveling the drive way. It's been insane. I am going to run to town later with Kim to pick up a few things we need. Then hopefully we will be able to get over to the new house and deal with the drive way over there before they come do our carpet this week......at least that's the plan. I haven't had a call yet. I have a TON of stuff I want to do over there and no energy to do it right at the moment. I am just praying I can get the floors cleaned up before they do the carpet. I also need to find someone to help with the driveway. Anyways, the boys are working on school and I am working on bills and making phone calls. I don't think I would be too bad a secretary. Have a great snow day all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it~ Miss in that snow.. NOT! love you!

blondevue... said...

Secretary? No.... You could be a MANAGER, you'd run any place in no time. Business, office, company, household, anything girl you could do it! If you can manage 4 little boys and help a husband you could do anything!
I'm just sayin...
I've had the kids for a week, (with Lanae) and seriously, being a Mom is a lot more work than working in an office.
Have a great week hope that you do not get sick either.