Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 1

We have officially made it through day one. We started out by having some breakfast and going garage saling with Nana. No, I didn't take a single picture all day....too bad! Anyways, we got the boys some lunch at Sams, picked up a few things from Wal-Mart, and headed home. We spent the majority of the time garage saling. It was a lot of fun and we did most of it on Fort Wainwright.

I ended up getting a suitcase and a few new shirts and dresses. The boys got some light sabres for two dollars which was cool......courtesy of Nana. It was nice hanging out with her for such a long time. I miss that. I checked out the base thrift store which was pretty cool. We came home and chilled out since I have had a nasty headache for the past couple of days. I am feeling better now and I am sure will feel great after I get some sleep tonight!!!

Talked to my hubby for a little while and he had already made a new friend. That's easy for Phil if you all haven't noticed. He had made it to his apartment and was enjoying how nice it was. Tomorrow he starts the first week, which is mainly inprocessing and such. Anyways, I thought you should all know what was going on. I shall keep you all updated day by day through this process!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks JEnn, Natasha

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's going good so far! I am happy for you!