Monday, September 19, 2011

Days 2 and 3

We made it through another couple of days. We had a good Sunday and it was pretty uneventful. My Mom did come to church with us Sunday night which was really nice. We miss that. We went to town with her today and went shopping. It was exhausting but a ton of fun! Things are crazy in my life right now but I can always depend on my Mom to be there when I need her to be!

She is coming to stay the night with me and I couldn't be more excited. I will explain later but there are some unforseen things that came up and I know the LORD is in control. Just helps to have a physical person to hug when you need one or a shoulder to cry on! It stinks being an emotional person. Sometimes I wish I could be tough and strong. I guess I can be in my own way. Being emotional isn't all bad.....at least I can be sympathetic. Anyways, just thought I would write a little bit tonight. The evening was crazy and I just need some girl time and rest!

2 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Love you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your mom was there to help you through this. Love ya!