Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Back!!

We have internet at the house now. It has been really nice. I am back in touch with everyone. Phil was officially sworn in a couple weeks ago and is now leaving in less than two weeks. He flies out on September 16th. The boys and I are enjoying every minute of him! I am posting some pictures of his swearing in ceremony. It wasn't anything fancy but it is a huge step of commitment to the military. They own us now!









We will be leaving the state December 19th. to head to Washington. We are extremely excited but have lots of preparations that we are making before that gets here. We did get a new camera and I was hoping I would get to keep it but Phil is taking it with him. I am hoping to find something cheap online so that I have something to take pictures with. Anyways, I will try to post pics up until he leaves. So glad to be back on here updating everyone on what's going on in the McBroom household. That way everyone is staying happy!!! Love you all and we appreciate your prayers!

No comments: